Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

2.06.2006

Don't kick the cheese!

Don't kick the cheese! How many times do you get to say that sentence? Well, Michael just said it. (What a way to start a blog entry. A blog entry of a new blog, albeit.) Don't ask.

So anyway, yeah, I was getting rather bored with my old blog. Like, I've had it for so long, and of course it's still there as my little time capsule to look back on things worth remembering, or not so much worth remembering, so no tears will be shed. I can say goodbye with a smile on my face. I owe many thanks to my friend Karl. He has just started a myspace page of his own, and I happened to talk to him today (we rarely talk because he's so busy with his education and stuff), and he told me about it, and so I thought "what the hey?" Something new! I'm always looking for something new, whether it's rearranging the living room, getting new clothes even though I have a closet stuffed full, which always manages to explode back into the chair in the bedroom or a new site on the web that tells people stuff about me, as if anyone CARES? But you know, as my headline says, who WOULDN'T want to know more about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home