Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

1.23.2006

We are smack dab in the middle of the very basketball season all Tiger fans have been anxiously waiting on, and Coach Calipari has been promising. Today the new rankings came out, and we are now #3 in the nation...UConn's No. 1, Duke's No. 2, and MEMPHIS is No. 3!! Pinch me hard...am I dreaming? Are we making our own rendition of "Glory Road"? If I am dreaming, do not wake me! We took Travis on a 600-mile road trip Saturday to Hattiesburg, MS to see the Tigers take on the Golden Eagles of Southern Miss, and FINALLY the curse was broken. We finally observed a win in that little gym! The Tigers are now 17-2, our only losses being to the current No. 2 Duke, and the current No. 5 Texas. Here's to crossing my fingers and saying my prayers that we don't drop any stupid games to any of the mediocre unranked neanderthols called teams that are merely existing in our conference. Should I have just said that? Is that bad karma? Is that even how you spell neanderthols? My spellchecker isn't working for whatever reason.

I guess I should go do some actual housework now so that I can say I did something productive today. Yeah....rrrrright. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home