Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.03.2005

There are some people in life, that no matter what great things you yourself may accomplish, there will ALWAYS be that one person that will out-do you...and by a longshot. Just when I start realizing how very blessed I am in life, someone comes along and reminds me that I'm on the low end of the totem pole. The real kicker is that time after time, it's the same person. I don't have a jealousy problem, honestly, but I hate being reminded of all the "what if's" that I tossed in the trash a couple years ago.

In other news, my dreams are WEIRD! (That's news?) The first dream was about this guy that we know (I'm pretty good friends with his wife), came to our house to drop off a sack of baby clothes they were loaning to us, and he also wanted to borrow something from us (I can't remember what it was). While he was here, he snuck into Travis' room and took one of his most favorite stuffed animals along with a baseball and a soccer ball. I immediately stopped him in his tracks and asked him what he was doing, taking my kid's stuff like that? He really didn't have an explanation, and we made our way into the living room, shouting and arguing with each other, and then he dared to put his hands on me and push me. About that time, Michael showed up at the door (somehow from work, he had sensed there was something wrong at home), and he caught the guy in the act of trying to physically harm me. The first words out of Michael's mouth were "What do you think you're doing to my wife? Talking to her like that?" Then right in front of me, they decided to duke it out, and Michael punched him in the eye, the guy missed Michael altogether, and the guy said "That didn't even hurt, ha ha ha!" but then he went down on the couch, holding his eye, crying like a baby. It was quite funny...I woke up laughing from that dream.

The other dream (now don't laugh...please)...I was Demi Moore (okay, I'm laughing, you can go ahead and laugh, too), and I had just moved to New York and was living in this unfinished apartment building. The dream started out as if it were actually a movie, and I'm was in a darkened room, looking in the mirror (I had the "Ghosts" haircut), talking to myself, and my maid came up behind me, asking me if something was wrong or if I was ill, and then the maid forced me to check myself into the hospital. But I didn't actually go, because I knew there wasn't anything wrong with me, and so I walked back to my apartment building, and I met this guy on the sidewalk...it was none other than...Patrick Swayze!!! (It's getting hot in here!) He followed me into the building, onto the elevator (which was nothing more than one of those elevator cage looking things the construction workers use), and then down the hall. What was interesting was that parts of the floor were not finished...there was literally missing pieces of floor, so that you could see down into the floor below. He then followed me into my apartment, and before you know it, we were reinacting "that scene" from Ghosts, except minus the pottery wheel and all the clay everywhere, lol. Then we fell asleep, and when I woke up, he was gone, and I noticed the rest of the floor had been finished. Very, very weird. Are you still laughing?

I guess I should get going and help Travis with his schoolwork! Later, Gator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home