Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

8.12.2005

Happy 500th post! :::confetti:::

Travis starts school :::sniff::: on Monday! He will start 4-year-old kindergarten and he is very excited about it (I am, too, it's just so hard to watch him get so BIG!!). It's going to be interesting, I'll say, with all the girl drama. His little "girlfriend" has already said that she wants to sit by Travis at school, but he has already said he wants to sit by some of his guy friends. And so it all begins, lol.

We have a busy, busy weekend planned, most of it church stuff, but I've also got to squeeze in a trip to Kohl's to return a skirt and shirt and to redeem some money coupons I got last time I shopped there. Then I have to squeeze in a trip to get Jacob's hair cut. I am singing Sunday morning, so I have to practice for that. We're just busy as little bees, and starting next week, life will get even more busy. But it's mostly church and school stuff, and honestly, there's no other place I'd rather be spending most of my time. Travis' backpack has all his school supplies in it, labeled and ready to go, his uniforms are ready, everything in that vicinity is ready! Something kind of big/important is about to hit the fan in a couple days, and I can't say so much about it now, but it's got me excited, but nervous at the same time because I'm worried about some folks' reaction to it. (NO, I'm not pregnant! lol) I shouldn't worry about what anyone THINKS, but when it's someone you are rather close to that it could have an effect on, that makes it kind of hard NOT to worry about what that person thinks, ya know? Maybe I'll give a little more insight on this in the next couple days.

Fan Day is in 2 weeks, and then on Labor Day is the kickoff to the 2005/2006 Memphis Tigers football. Honestly though, I've been so busy that, while I'm excited about football starting up again, I haven't had time to think about it very much, which maybe that's a really good thing, because I'm about sick of all these little sports on TV that NO ONE watches, and being so busy is helping the time to pass a little faster.

My Mom's about to be here in a few minutes (I hope!), so more later! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home