Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

2.13.2005

Just about out of everyone I know, at least one person in their family is sick or has been sick within the last week or so. Today at church, we had so many people out that our Sunday morning attendance was lower than last Sunday NIGHT'S attendance. I usually have about 8 kids in Sunday School, and today, I had 2. One family was out because their oldest son had to be rushed to the ER due to appendicitis, even our Pastor and his family was out tonight because he is coming down with the flue (he thinks) and one of their daughters has tonsilitis. My friend Amanda and her family was out because her 2 kids have tosilitis. Another lady is getting over the flu. Another family was half missing today because one of their kids supposedly has the flu. It's nuts!! I'm just praying nonstop that we can all stay well. Michael has been sick for like a month now, and his throat is still not right, but he's already been to the doctor TWICE, and when you don't have health insurance, you kind of start running out of money.

Today was a pretty tiring day. When various key people are out of church, things can get kind of chaotic, but everything still went smoothly. No matter how much we prepare and have everything planned out, something always kinda throws us for a surprise, but it still always works out anyway.

TOMORROW is Valentine's Day. Michael's taking me to dinner tomorrow night, despite the fact that everywhere will be crowded by the time he gets home from work and we get the kids dropped off, but I really don't mind the wait in a restaurant. To me, it just means we get to spend more time together by ourselves. I really don't expect or ask for any pricey presents...just a card, and maybe something little would be perfectly great with me. It's the thought that counts, not the money spent.

I need to update my prayer blog, so you may read that now if you wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home