Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

2.08.2005

It's really funny to think about how my kids have never lived in a world without e-mail. By the time Travis is 7, he'll probably have his own e-mail address. How scary is that? Just now, I got up from the computer for a second, and Travis plopped down in the computer chair. (He likes to spin in it.) I told him to get down, and his reply was "I'm just checking my e-mail." I about died!

In other kid-related news, Jacob has been talking up a storm lately. Sometimes he'll say "Mama, Dada, Mama, Dada, Mama, Dada" over and over for like 3 minutes straight. Whenever I hand him a cookie, in almost a mischeivious sounding whisper, he grins and says "Cookie", except it sounds more like two separate words almost..."Coo Key". And today I sneezed in the kitchen when I was seasoning the pork chops, and he said "Besshoo". He's also starting to say "Travis", and it comes out like "Rasiss", which is really funny because that's how Travis said it when he first started trying to say his own name. We were starting to wonder when he was going to start talking, but some kids are that way...they don't talk at all, and then one day, he can say full sentences out of nowhere, lol.

In non-kid-related news, we got our new kitchen table today. It looks GREAT in our kitchen. Like, we actually have room to sit at the table AND have the food on the table at the same time. And there's actually room for 6 at this new table....we bought 6 chairs, but will keep 2 of them put away unless we have dinner guests.

I am zonked, so I'm going to cut this short! Have a good rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home