Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

12.05.2004

So much to tell, so little time! I have to hand over the computer in like 6 minutes, and I just wasted 10 seconds typing that.

My head is like spinning right now. Have you ever had someone tell you something that made no sense WHATSOEVER, and was so dumb, ignorant, unclear, twisted, screwed up, that you had to wonder if that person even has a BRAIN??!?! That's how I feel right now at this very moment.

My Dad's retirement thing yesterday was very, very nice. Very formal, very military. Imagine seeing a big, tough military man in uniform, standing at attention, crying crocodile tears. That was my Dad yesterday. He's given 33 years of service to America. And now he's closing a chapter of a very huge, important part of his life. The job he was so dedicated to fed me and clothed me and kept a roof over my head for 21 years. I'd give more details, but I'm short on time.

Went to a very sad funeral today. Yes, there's a such thing as happy funerals and sad funerals. Michael's brother-in-law's (Steve) sister died suddenly last week, and Steve has only a sister and brother left as immediately family, and they never could find the brother I don't think, so basically we were the only family he had there besides his sister. Really, really sad. More details on that later, too.

Tomorrow I'm REALLY going to be short on time. The job interview is tomorrow. I hope I don't come across to this attorney I'll be working for (assuming I get the job) as being ugly and demanding, but I have to let him know my children and my home come FIRST. I just need a little extra cash flow.

Well, toodles for now! Everyone have a good Monday (as if that's possible?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home