Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.02.2004

Would Ohio make up its mind already? I'm tired and want to go to bed. Right now, it could go either way in a flash. I don't know what channel everyone else has been catching the election coverage on, but I'm watching CBS and Dan Rather's metaphors are too much, lol. Michael says I'm easily amused. So tell me something I don't know. My favorite one was "We need to call Billy Crystal in to analyze this." I guess you'd had to have seen it if you didn't quite catch the humor in that. And then he was saying it doesn't take Advanced Calculus to figure this stuff out. You don't say? I mean, it must take some sort of algebra at least. It obviously takes more than knowing how to COUNT if it's taking this long to tell us who the President will be for the next four years.

Here's an interesting stat that Michael shared with me. Every election year since 1933, when the Washington Redskins have won their game the Sunday previous to Election Day, the party that is already in office wins the Presidential Election. When the Redkins lost their game the Sunday previous to Election Day, the opposing party not already in office wins the election. This past Sunday, the Redskins lost. Hey, if the Red Sox curse can be broken, ANY stat can be beaten.

This just in...Kerry's lead in Iowa is as thin as turnip soup. Or that's what Dan Rather said just now anyway.

Goodnight for now. MAYBE we'll know something in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home