Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.06.2004

We rented "The Day After Tomorrow" last night. It's quite disturbing, and not all that unrealistic. Of course, I'm nowhere near any kind of scientist...it just made sense in the movie that it could really happen...someday.

Travis hates it when Jacob messes up his room. Jacob loves to play in Travis' room, after all, he has all the cool toys big brothers have that little brothers can't have yet, and Travis will come running to me, crying, "Jacob is gonna crash my room!" (He means to say "trash" my room, lol.)

I have to look at Michael's algebra so I can hopefully explain it to him. He has a test like next week and we haven't even started on it. It covers 2 chapters, too. Yay for me. What's really bad is we had the opportunity to get free tickets to the Tigers first exhibition game tonight, and we had to turn them down to work on this crap.

I bought two of Michael's Christmas presents yesterday, but he can't have them 'til Christmas. Of course, he knows what they are. He, on the other hand, bought me something for Christmas yesterday, and I don't even have the slightest clue what on earth it could be. I went into Old Navy last night to buy Travis a coat for this winter, and the boys each a new fleece blanket for Christmas. They love cuddly, snuggly things. I have two cuddly little boys :-)

Dude, last night I had this nightmare. I can't remember all of it, except I found Jacob on my bed, unattended, with no diaper on, and his head was shaved!!! Like, apparently, Michael was changing his diaper on our bed, didn't put a new diaper on him, got up and walked away. And he had taken Jacob earlier in the day to get him a haircut (which he actually does need one for real), but instead of a little trim in the back, he got Jacob's head shaved! I told Michael about the dream this morning, and he said "That wasn't a dream. Go look at him in his crib." I knew he was just joshing me though.

Well, I gotta get another load of laundry going and then hit the books. I better take a massive dose of Advil first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home