Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.24.2004

Screamfest 2004
(For a little flashback, read Screamfest 2003.)

The eight legged creature
He came back for a visit
We killed him dead,
But it's not dead, is it?
This Christmas arachnid
Was sitting right there
On the floor by my bed,
For a holiday scare.
Even though we flushed him,
And he's no longer here
I fully expect to get a visit
From the Christmas spider again next year.

For the 3rd year in a row, the Christmas spider has made an entrance. Every time I get out the Christmas decorations each year, he makes his presence known at some point, and that happened tonight. This time he was in my room, by my bed. We trick to make the cat get him, but he wasn't all that interested, so then Michael picked him up with a paper towel and flushed him. Or so he THOUGHT he flushed him. I walked into the bathroom, and he was still floating in the toilet...apparently he didn't go down the first time. I don't know why we even bother, because he'll be back next year. :::SHIVERS::: Maybe he's just trying to be friendly (yeah right). In short, stay tuned 'til next year for Screamfest '05!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home