Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.01.2004

Quote of the Day:

"Nothing says "use me" like a freshly scrubbed toilet. " ~Me
(This also applies to freshly scooped or changed cat litter boxes.)

Jacob has a virus. Or atleast that's what the doctor we saw today said, but he's infamous for brushing things off by saying "It's just a virus, I think." He thinks?? That's why this guy is the only doctor available when you have to come in on short notice. No one books their appointments with him because he's lousy! I noticed this morning when I was getting Jacob dressed to go to the doctor, his little mouth was full of white blisters. And he was starting to get a red rash around the outside of his mouth and also on his belly. His fever hasn't gone up high anymore, but he started pulling at his ears last night, so I thought maybe an ear infection was coming on. Then I noticed the blisters and rash this morning. So this doctor says it's "just a virus" and I should keep giving him tylenol or motrin for any fever or pain, make sure he gets plenty of fluids, and if he's not better in a couple days, to bring him back. I really hope I'm wrong here, but I think we're going to be back in a couple days. The little guy's mouth hurts so much, he doesn't want to eat or drink anything, and he's drooling rivers. My mom came by a little while ago and brought him some ice cream, which he did eat that at least. It probably made his mouth feel better. So for the next couple of days, he's going to live on tylenol and icecream, and have to wear a bib 24/7 to catch the slobber. I hate it when my baby's sick :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home