Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.04.2004

The news channels won't talk about this much, if any.

Today is the Memphis v. Louisville game. And it's gonna be quite chilly tonight. Michael wants me to do something creative and paint my face. I have an idea, but just not sure if it's going to turn out right. And not sure if I want to be scrubbing blue off my face for the next couple days. I'm also not sure if I need to be out in the cold. My sore throat is getting worse, and cold, night air isn't exactly good for that either. I don't need to be sick this Sunday because I missed last Sunday, and our other piano player's going to be out of town, so I like HAVE to be there. If I'm not there, there will be no music.

I think the red hair is growing on me. I mean, I like it...it's just a tad bit more flaming than I bargained for, which I know will tone down a little after several shampoos. The pictures really do not do it justice. Last time my hair was even close to being this red was 10th grade. I joked with Michael this morning by telling him "You woke up with a redhead in bed with you this morning!" I think now I need some green contacts. Red hair and green eyes look awesome together. Very Irishy. Which would give me a good excuse to be so pale.

I am thinking more and more everyday how much I hate dial-up and want some sort of highspeed connection. NetZero's really not that bad. The connection speed is actually pretty good for dial-up, and it doesn't lock up on me all the time like AOL was infamous for. But things like games and Yahoo LAUNCHcast take forever and a day to load. Maybe one day if we ever strike it rich. Not likely to happen any time soon. If we ever do get highspeed, we will forever be spoiled. I know people that are scraping by worse than me and Michael are, and would probably starve and auction off their children before giving up highspeed. (That's an exaggeration, a joke there, so don't freak if you read this.) I told Michael we need to get rid of Time Warner cable, just get an antenna to get the basic local channels, and use the money we normally pay out the rear for cable to have a highspeed connection instead. I do not watch much TV other than the local news and some of the late-nite reruns on Fox 13. My entertainment comes from the computer. Michael uses the computer a lot too, but he says he has to have cable for Sports. He makes the money, controls the remote, and is ultimately THE MAN, so he wins, lol. So it's prehistoric dial-up for me, for now anyway.

Oh...we're getting ready to have a garage sale not this weekend, but the next weekend. We are sellings lots 'o baby stuff, a bunch of my old clothes and shoes from when I used to be skinny, CDs, books, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, bedroom stuff, decorative stuff, jewelry, and other odds & ends. Seriously...if you know anyone that's having a baby soon, or if you're just a huge garage sale hopper, stop on by if you're in the area. E-mail me for directions if you don't know where I live. Like, we cleaned out the garage last weekend, and we already had some things that we didn't sell last time, and then yesterday I moved everything that I had piled in my bedroom out there. The entire right side of the garage is jam packed with boxes and boxes of stuff that I'm selling. Anything that doesn't sell will either go on Ebay if it's worth listing on there, or to Goodwill.

That's it for me for now! Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home