Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.03.2004

Kerry conceded. Bush is President for another 4 years. I feel relieved that's it over, and relieved that Bush is in office again. Kerry's going to make a speech shortly, and I'm sure Bush will do the same in a little while. I was really biting my nails last night. Bush only won Ohio by 130,000 votes. I guess that's why they say EVERY VOTE COUNTS. There's some folks that are pretty unhappy right now, I'm sure, including some of my friends and family, but this is what I have to say. God is in control. I am thankful that we have a President that prays and makes decisions based on what he believes the Lord would have him to do. (That's what my vote was based on.) How can you really ask for anything else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home