Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.18.2004

It's raining. Still. It's been relaxing though. The slow drizzle is enough to make me want to sleep. Oddly enough though, I've been doing nothing but cleaning. Now, if only I was actually having company over. I TRY to clean because it needs it, not JUST because someone's coming over, but ya know, sometimes I just don't see the point.

In other news, the garbage disposal got fixed today, FINALLY. We've been scraping dishes into the trash can now for weeks...gross...and finally it's back to feeding that hole in the sink. Super yay. Apparently it got jammed by something, but that "something" wasn't really there anymore. It just caused it to jam and not want to un-jam itself. But either way, it works now.

Thanksgiving is a week from today. Not EVEN possible! And it just dawned on me and my sister that neither one of us have heard anything from our Mom as to what her Thanksgiving plans are, or if there are any. So I called her this afternoon, and she said "Well I hadn't heard from you and didn't know if you wanted to come over." Like HELLO?? What is Thanksgiving without my Mother's cooking?? I HAVE to have a pumpkin pie!! And since when am I supposed to call my Mother and ASK her to cook for Thanksgiving? So because I called her and asked, Thanksgiving is now on. Praise the Lord!

The first REAL Tiger basketball game that counts that is coming on TV is on TONIGHT at 6 p.m. The first two "real" games weren't televised because it was part of the Coaches v. Cancer Classic...a tournament ESPN owns the rights to, and they didn't think the games in the first several rounds of the tournament were good enough to televise. But they ARE televising the games taking place at Madison Square Gardens...so...TONIGHT in about 20 minutes, it's ON! Heh...that's my new favorite saying...

...IT'S ON!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home