Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.05.2004

Here's pictures from last night. I found a cool cat face design on the internet and sort of made it my own. I got a lot of compliments on it last night. It doesn't show in the pictures, but in all the empty spaces on my face where there wasn't paint, I used glitter gel.





Even though Memphis lost, it was a great game. The lead went back and forth...it was simply a matter of who had the ball the last minute of the game, which of course, was Louisville. There are only 3 more games left, and we need to win at least 2 of those. We only need one more win to be "bowl eligible", but it'd be NICE to have the same record we had last year.

Anyway, not much going on today. Just recouping from yesterday. I didn't even get out of bed 'til 9:30 this morning. Michael, I'm sorry that you had to go to work today! :::snickers:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home