Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

11.01.2004

Don't forget to vote tomorrow, unless you're voting for Kerry...then by all means, please, forget to vote.

I know I have friends and family on either side of the fence, but I'm not going to condemn anyone for who their candidate of choice might be. Instead lets all get out to the polls, vote, and show our support for our candidate of choice. Tomorrow, if you support Bush, turn your headlights ON during the day while driving, and if you support Kerry, be sure to turn your headlights OFF at night while driving. (I'm only kidding...please, don't really do that.)

Turns out, I DO get to vote tomorrow. :::skips around the room::: After making a phone call or two, I found out all I have to do is show up where I would've voted if I'd not moved, which happens to be at Desoto Central School. (Last time it was NWCC Desoto Center, so at first I had to make sure the lady was saying "Desoto Central" and not "Desoto Center".) It just seems weird that for people who live on Nail Rd. in Southaven (the part off of Elmore), would have to drive all the way down there to vote. I am almost thinking the lady on the phone thought I ment I lived on Nail Rd. that's off Getwell. (Nail Rd. is split up like 3 or 4 times....it's confusing.) So, in short, I may have to drive to more than one location to cast my vote tomorrow, but I'm going to TRY and make my voice heard. I could just sit at home and not go vote because of the inconvenience, but what if everyone did that?

Michael had to run out for a minute to borrow a book he needs to write a speech, and then he'll need the computer back and I'm sure I'll be helping him write it, so I'm outta here for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home