Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.10.2004

Yeah, it's late, but I can't get this song out of my brain.

(Note: If you tried to click the link to hear the song any earlier than 9:30 a.m. on 10/11/04, it probably didn't work for you. I changed it to mp3 format instead of the wma format, so it should work now.)

It's the song I am currently trying to learn. It is written and performed here by Daniel Waters, one of the singers that was at the camp meeting we went to last Thursday & Friday. He is one of those musicians that greatly inspires me. He plays by ear...can't read a note of music...writes songs. Like me. Except, I only wish I had a voice this powerful.

This is an awesome song. Gives me chills every time I hear it. What does everyone think about this song? Of course, even if there is anyone that reads this that doesn't like the song, it makes me no difference...I still LOVE it and God willing, I will be ready to sing/play it in church this Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home