Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.22.2004

While I'm waiting for Gilmore Girls to come on, I thought I'd stop by here for a minute and post something. The ends of my fingers are numb, and feeling thicker. I now can play chords G, C, D, A, A minor, and E minor. SWEET! And I showed Michael that you can actually play most songs if you know just 3 chords, lol. I taught him the chords for several songs and we worked on them last night. It was better than sitting in front of the TV all night long. It's getting easier to switch between chords, and so I'm just going to keep practicing. Michael thinks I'm going to get ahead of him since I apparently "have all day to work on it." Yeah, I have all day to sit on my rear and practice guitar all day long, lol.

The World Series is now set...the Cardinals and the Red Sox. I don't know why they even bother playing the World Series, because we all know the Cardinals will win. The Red Sox are still under the "curse". Because the Red Sox sold the Babe to the Yankees way back in 1918, the Red Sox will never, ever win a World Series. Mark it down. Yes, the Red Sox beat the Yankees in the ALCS, but that does not break the curse. The Red Sox have to actually win the World Series to break the curse.

Oh...yeah...I almost forgot about football. Memphis plays Cincinatti tomorrow night!

I have things to do, like watch Gilmore Girls, so more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home