Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.05.2004

This is messed up....I was listening to AOL Radio, and there was a Sessions@AOL version of "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette, which I'm sure most everyone has heard the song atleast once. Well, quite noticeably, one of the lines was different. The line that used to say "It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife. It's like meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife." Well, the line is NOW "It's like meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful husband." SICKO!!! What IS the deal???

And while we're on the subject of popular music of today, there is a newcoming country artist that I consider rude, crude and socially unacceptable. Her name is Gretchen Wilson. Her first two "hits" are nothing but trashy, in my opinion. Michael seems to think I will grow to like her, but how can I? For one thing, I have little respect for her. There was some show on CMT the other night about her rise to fame, and she was talking about her 3-year-old daughter, and how she's a single mom. So how does she keep her daughter from seeing her on TV or hearing her music? Or does she even care if she's teaching her daughter all that stuff she participates in is okay? I guess not. I mean, who DOES anymore? Her music is trashy. Her videos are trashy. There...I've said my piece.

Anyway, much apologies are in order if you stumbled onto my blog earlier and found part of this post on here like a bazillion times. When I was typing it earlier, my blog published over and over and over uncontrollably and I had to go back in and delete each one of them, one at a time. Talk about pain in the...well, you know.

Also, I spoke to the Education Advisor today at Northwest, and he was on his way out of the office, but he took down all my information and he's going to get back with me tomorrow morning at 10 to let me know what all I need still.

And I can't find my marriage license. I thought I could put my hands right on it, and it's not there. So now I'll have to find out from the Clerk of Shelby County or whatever her official title is, to get a certified copy of my marriage license, so that I can send it to the SSA to get my new card and then I can finalize my financial aid paperwork. Just super yay. I have said it a million times, so here goes a million and one...you can't get there from here!!

So anyway, I'm off here to go hop in the shower, and then make some fried chicken. Yummm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home