Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.31.2004

Quote of the Day:

"Gary, you were right. Thanks for not rubbing it in." ~SpongeBob

So yeah, we're home this morning. Jacob had another crummy night, poor baby. We'll more than likely be taking him to the doctor tomorrow. The weirdest thing is in the mornings when he wakes up, he's fine, he plays, he smiles, he crawls around. But the closer it gets to sundown, he starts feeling rough again. It's one of those unexplained medical mysteries.

I hate missing church, especially since I know I'm needed. It throws everything out of whack when I'm not there. Everyone has to scramble to figure out what to do about the special music, and they have to find someone to teach the 3 & 4 year olds. But my baby's sick, and I need to be mommy to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home