Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.27.2004

Praise the Lord! I have a new internet connection, a new e-mail address, and AIM. I have been busy today working on this crazy computer. I'd go into all the dramatic details, but I am about to have to run finish getting myself and the kids ready for church. To make a long story short, I'm now using NetZero for my connection, Mozilla for my browser (I have viruses, apparently, and it's causing IE to suck the life out of my memory), and of course, AIM to chat. I still have Booberry617 as my IM name, but my new e-mail address is music_4_grace@yahoo.com . In the next day or so, AOL will be history, so if you haven't read my e-mail that I sent to everyone, be sure to change your address book accordingly. I'd also like to take this time to thank Jay for all his wonderful, professional computer expertise. He is a GENIUS!!

Must run for now! More later!

P.S. My blog will probably be crazy for the next few days, too, because when I lose AOL, I will lose my current server space where my blog template and blog images are located. What a pain! But things will get running more smoothly later...I promise :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home