Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.29.2004

Morning to all. It took me 'til after 12:30 a.m. to get my blog in working order again, and then no sooner than I laid down in the bed, Jacob woke up crying, which is unusual for him to do in the middle of the night, so I figured something must be wrong, so I sat up with him 'til about 1 a.m.

When I got up this morning, I checked my blood pressure first thing, and it was 163 over 88. I am tired of trying to figure out what may be causing it, and I'm even more tired of shelling out money trying to get these doctors to figure it out, to no avail. I had a friend tell me to chug a bunch of water and cranberry juice, and no citrus. If it works, I will be amazed, and I will also have the strong urge to call my doctor and chew him out for not just telling me to try something so simple. I've heard of people using "alternative methods" for various medical problems, but I've always been the traditional type...go to the doctor and let him fix it...instead of trying a "home method". So maybe since I've had no results at the doctors, I will try something myself. Couldn't hurt. And it might actually work. Actually, that's not the first time I heard someone say to chug a lot of water to bring BP down.

Anyway, Michael bought me a punkin last night, so I need to find some punkin carving directions...never done this before. I'll let ya know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home