Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.30.2004

Last night was rough. I didn't get much sleep, but when I did sleep, I had the WEIRDEST dream. It involved a train ride to somewhere I don't know, two ex-boyfriends, my parents, a hotel, a waterbed (who has those anymore?), a dollar bill, and a devious, twisted scheme I was attempting to come up with. And I wasn't married in the dream. Very weird.

Jacob's doing better this morning...his fever is down...but I'm worried that as the sun goes down, the fever will return. And that'll mean we'll have to miss church tomorrow. I miss church so much it seems like, and I hate it! I have an important job to do and I don't feel like I'm faithful enough. I know it can't be helped when kids get sick, but I still feel really bad for missing.

Michael actually has a Saturday off, and with no game to go to. Imagine that. So after lunch we're going to clean out the garage. A bunch of mice are about to become homeless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home