Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.04.2004

Kids are so funny. Especially mine. My 3-year-old not only outsmarts me and his daddy, but also his grandmother. Saturday, we were at my Dad's thing at his work (see earlier post), and my Dad was determined to show me, Michael and my sister the inside of this airplane, and the cargo area of the plane was nothing short of a wind tunnel, so my Mom, being worried about all the kids' little ears, took our double stroller (Travis and Jacob were riding in it) and Will & Andrew (my sister's two oldest boys) over to the grassy area where the moon bounces and slides and other kiddie stuff were. Well, by the time we got back over to the kiddie stuff, where my Mom and the kids were, my Mom was kind of frazzled, and she started ranting that she was having a hard time watching 4 boys. The older two were running all over the place, and then Travis took off and my Mom couldn't find him momentarily, and when she finally got them all back in one place, she was telling them all to stay together and not to run off like that...her words went something like "I've got 2 big boys here, and 2 little boys..." to which Travis piped in and corrected my Mom by saying "No, Meemaw, THREE big boys!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!!! Travis was not to be undermined.

And just the other day, he learned the game of "Simon Says". Well, this morning, first thing when he woke up, he had to go potty really bad, and he goes "Simon Says take me potty." I about fell out of the bed laughing.

My children never cease to entertain me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home