Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.27.2004

I have a massive headache. And I'm wiped out. I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight about Internet Explorer using like 9,000% of my computer's memory, but I need to go to sleep. I want to get started on moving all my blog graphics right away and changing the template to reflect these changes, but tomorrow isn't looking too good for getting this feat accomplished. A friend invited me and the kids over for lunch tomorrow afternoon and to just hang out, so that's where I'll be.

Church was good tonight, although halfway through, I had to take the kids over to the nursery and sit with them because they were getting antsy. But after church I got to practice some upcoming music with a few singers, which is a plus. Actually getting to practice and getting people to stay after church to practice...what a concept!

Oh, and the curse was broken. I guess the Babe decided to finally give up his grudge towards the Red Sox. I never thought it'd happen in a million years. Apparently neither did Red Sox fans. I mean, the last time the Red Sox won a World Series, in 1918, was before the Great Depression, there was no NFL, no NBA, heck, my Grandfather that passed away a few years ago, was only 4 years old!! It's been 86...count them...eighty-six years! Simply mind-boggling!

It's late, my bed is calling my name, and I've had enough of this computer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home