Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.18.2004

I had a question for the day, but I forgot what it was. Don't ya hate that?

Today was a good day, at least compared to how last week went. I got the house clean and smelling fresh (most of it, minus the cat box area...that's Michael's job...a-HEM!!)

I am just sitting up late, waiting for the load of clothes in the washer to finish up so I can throw them in the dryer. I went to Walmart at 10:00 tonight to satisfy my ice cream craving, and while I was in there, remembered I was almost out of laundry detergent, so I bought a new kind that I was wanting to try, and I was itching so bad to try it when I got home (I'm a nerd) that I decided to start the laundry tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow, but NOT before I had a creamy, dreamy bowl of ice cream. So now my sweet tooth has been satisfied, as well as my laundry, or something.

We are dog sitting yet another dog, but only for a couple days. It's Cotton, my in-laws' Pomeranian. He is a highly spoiled ball of fluff, and he's passed out on the couch right now. When Cotton is awake, Kira (the cat) doesn't get along with him too well, okay, so not at all. Cotton will sit still and growl under his breath at the cat until given the command "Go get him!" and he will charge at the cat, and the cat won't hiss or swat at him. He'll just sit there and take it. Poor cat! HE is supposed to be the ruler of the house, not this rotten dog!! What's funny, in his little pea-sized brain, he's a big dog. He has actually chased huge dogs down the street before, no lie. He even has had the nerve to hike his leg and pee on said huge dogs, turn around and walk away, leaving the other dog stunned.

The lightning looks freakish tonight. When I went to the store earlier, the air was so humid I think my hair stood on end, and I had to turn the A/C on in the car. Like, didn't I just have the heater running the other day? No wonder my nose is stuffy and I wake up every night with a sore throat. Last night my throat felt like it had a thousand knives sticking in it. The weather simply cannot make up its mind. Ahhh, the joys of living in the Mid-South.

Well, I'm pretty sleepy, so I have to go evict a dog off my couch now .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home