Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.04.2004

I am officially FREAKED OUT!!! And here's why:

Ever since my first pregnancy began in the fall of 2000, about every time this time of year comes around, pregnant or no, I start to FEEL pregnant. BOTH of my pregnancies began this same time of year. There is this certain twinge of nausea that hangs around for like a week or so, and my nose becomes extremely sensitive to ANY smell, good OR bad. Like, if the garbage didn't get taken out the night before, I can smell it the next morning clear across the house. Or I can be cooking anything, and the smell of it doesn't set well with me. Overall, I feel YUCK right now.

Well, last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. And then this morning I got an e-mail from one of my closest friends, saying that she thinks SHE is pregnant. She and I were both pregnant at the same time both times before. EDIT: I talked to her on the phone today, and she has taken two pregnancy tests that have turned up positive. If it were me expecting baby #3, I'd be depressed.

But I really don't think there is any way that I am, but I won't know for sure until a couple weeks. Talk about awful timing if I AM?? I want to go back to school! I guess that would be God's way of telling me not to go to school right now, wouldn't it! Okay, I am going to keep telling myself over and over and over that I'm not...because I'm NOT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home