Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.18.2004

Happy Bloggerversary, or something. So I didn't quite reach post #400 yet, but we have all been sick, and getting on the computer was the last thing on my mind. This blog has been great for me, because I've been able to go back and read up on things that happened that I totally forgot about. And my how time has gone by so fast! It just doesn't seem like I've been doing this for a year now.

It's about to storm outside. They even said there was a possibility of isolated tornadoes today.

Michael has the crud. He got sick during church yesterday and had to sit out in the car the remainder of the services. Bleh. Then we went to Chili's for lunch because I was pretty much over my crud, and after having not eaten much of anything in days, I wanted to eat something GOOD. Well, it wasn't a very pleasant experience. It took at least 5 minutes before a server even acknowledged us, then 5 or 10 more minutes before she took our drink orders, and 10 or 15 minutes later before we actually got our drinks, and I had to ask ANOTHER server to bring us saltine crackers for the baby since our server forgot. And when our food FINALLY came out, Travis' mac & cheese looked like it had been sitting out for awhile and then microwaved. Seriously, it looked like leftover mac & cheese that had been in my fridge for a week. When you pay like $3.99 for a mac & cheese kids meal, when you can go to Walmart and buy a box for 60 cents, there's no excuse for that whatsoever. They ended up giving us our drinks for free, and a $10 gift card. So all is well that ends well, I guess. But Michael was turning greener by the minute.

I have to start disinfecting the entire house now. It stinks in here! More later!

Oh, and I'm not pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home