Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

10.04.2004

Did you know that there is a Tick Bite, North Carolina?

Neither did I, until a friend of mine told me she lived there when she was a little girl.

My former office manager has a picture in her office of her and her husband in Pergatory, Colorado. She always makes a joke about it saying "Yeah, that's us standing in the middle of Pergatory." I myself do not believe Pergatory is Biblical, but it's kind of interesting to see all these uncommon names for towns.

We actually came to a Brewer, Missouri, once. We would have gotten out and had our picture made by the road sign, except it was pouring down rain and lightening, plus we were on our way home from Six Flags and dog tired.

And Bucksnort, Tennessee, is always a classic in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home