Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

9.10.2004

Weird...Michael's cell phone is ringing...at 11:30 at night. No one ever calls us that late. I shouldn't be up this late. I'm tired as all get out, and I have a million and one things I need to get done tomorrow. Saturdays are supposed to be lazy pajama days, but not for me. One of my nephews has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon, and then as soon as Michael gets in from work, we have to turn right around and head for the Liberty Bowl for the game against UT-Chattanooga. It's the first home game, coming off a bowl victory and a victory against them Rebels, so it should be quite fun. And we're meeting Brian...well actually, he bought the ticket right next to our seats, so it should be fun to have someone else to hang out with at the games.

I want to redo my blog template, but not sure if I want to go through the hassle that's involved. Maybe one day when I actually don't have anything to do. Like that's really going to happen any time soon.

Well I guess I'm off to bed. This blog entry was next to pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home