Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

9.11.2004

I went to bed very ticked off last night. The phone call we received last night was somewhat disturbing, and while Michael says I shouldn't let it bother me, I'm sorry if I find out who I thought was one of my closest friends is as two-faced as they come. I can't go into much detail or name names, but basically, I'm just doing my job, and I'm not apologizing for trying to keep my friendships and my job responsibilities SEPARATE. It's not FAIR in the least for a so-called FRIEND to take advantage of you, just because you have a certain position, and then complain to you, and you explain to that person the reasons for your decisions, and then they tell you to your face "Oh, it's fine...I'm sorry...I wasn't trying to sound ugly...no problem" and then turn RIGHT around and make a phone call to someone ELSE and complain about everything and say things that ARE NOT TRUE!!! And to take an e-mail I sent to this person explaining everything, and to read it aloud over the phone to someone else, trying to make it look like I was "going off". I simply explained my decision and that I was being backed by my decision, and I even encouraged this person. I have tried my very best to hold my tongue and be as sweet as I could be to this person and help this person out in every way I could, and then SMACK!!! I don't think the person that this involves reads my blog, but you can never be too careful these days, and me telling everything that happened in detail could make matters worse. So anyway, everything...my true feelings...her true feelings...if she doesn't lie again and say "It's okay...no problem"...are all going to get out in the open tomorrow. And this time, I'm not keeping anything back. I am going to spill everything that I've been wanting to say for a long, long time. The truth hurts sometimes, but being lied to all this time hurts even MORE. I was reminded yesterday why I don't really have a lot of friends. Even the ones you just KNOW you can confide in, you obviously really can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home