Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

9.24.2004

Happy 25th Birthday to Michael!!

and

Happy 51st Birthday to my Mom!!

Two big important birthdays in my family on the same day, and I have some birthday shopping to do. Yeah, I'm a last-minute birthday shopper, but that's alright. And I already have a pretty good idea what I'm getting them, but it's not like I can tell on here yet, because people read this thing and word might get out.

Tonight we're going to eat with Michael's parents, wherever Michael chooses, and then we have to go to the store to get some tailgating food. Yes, we decided (at least for today) that we are going to leave early enough to go tailgate. Plus the fact that yesterday, Michael was in Schnucks buying cat food and they actually had MEMPHIS stuff in there...I must be in heaven...somewhere in Horn Lake has MEMPHIS stuff...and they had Memphis Tigers tailgating chairs for $24.95. Tiger Bookstore sells these same exact chairs for $39.99. Michael came home and told me about all the Tiger gear they were selling in there, and I was like "For heaven's sakes, go back and buy the chairs!!" So he did. We were in the market for some tailgating chairs, but decided we were probably going to have to settle for some plain blue ones without the Tiger logo, since those are a lot less expensive, and VOI LA!

I keep forgetting to mention this, but last week I made the news AGAIN. I already wrote about being on Fox 13, but THIS time I was on News Channel 3. Tara Packmeyer (sp??) was walking around the tailgating area at ASU last Saturday, and she stopped right beside us and asked some of us to get up and stand behind her and cheer and yell and stuff, so me and maybe 8 or 9 others did, and later on, I had completely forgotten about it and a few days later, someone told me they saw me on there. So, I made the news twice in one week. Not too shabby.

Well, it's time for me to go get myself ready to go. I am not about to go into the Tiger Bookstore AGAIN with no makeup on...NO WAY! Ooops...I just gave myself away. MAYBE Michael won't read this before I get back. Maybe?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home