Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

9.21.2004

Do you HAVE any idea how freaking long it's been since I had to find length and midpoint of a line? I mean, the last time I even HEARD of a distance formula or midpoint formula was 10 freaking years ago. He's at school right now, and I just got my head out of Michael's algebra book, after an hour and a half of teaching this crap to myself again. I have to basically do the homework myself so I can learn it well enough to teach it to Michael. And my head is spinning in 6 different directions. I don't know what teachers this school has, but I was able to skip ahead to college algebra because I did well enough on my ACT, and this intermediate stuff is more complex than anything I had to do in college algebra. WHY??? College algebra was a BREEZE. Of course, I supposedly had the teacher that watered it down enough so average people that had to have algebra for their major but didn't have a math related major could pass it with flying colors. Michael must have the teachers that are teaching it for those that need it for their future careers. This totally sucks because it's up to ME to get him through this stuff, and I'm afraid I'm going to come to a point in the book where I cannot figure it out, and THEN what???

Anyway, there is now a PLAN C with our money situation, but I'm not supposed to say anything as of yet, so more on that later. Let's just say it will be a huge help and I will actually be able to pay the bills ON TIME, pay some medical bills that have been going unpaid for months now, and have a little left over, PLUS we were able to refinance our house. SO things are starting to look up in the money world, at least that is the outlook right now.

Michael will be home soon, then it's back to algebra crap. Lucky me! More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home