Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

8.12.2004

How sweet it is to sleep 'til 8:30. I guess getting up at 6:00 and 6:30 the last 3 mornings took it's toll on me. Could I ever actually go back to working a job? I don't think I could make myself get up that early! I mean, I spent the first 23 years of my life getting up early to go to school or work, (except during weekends and summer vacation when I was in school), so why is it so hard now?

So what is up with this weather, dude? Is it REALLY August? It's like 67 degrees at 9:50 in the morning, and I have all the windows open, and I am LOVING it. This feels more like October? Maybe even November? Seriously, at a football game on November 1 last year, it was 80 degrees, and here it is August and this week we're going to have highs in the low 80's. Sweet!! We are going to be spending lotsa time in the backyard, going walking, and going to the park.

As a little bit of a continuation to yesterday's drama, I found out from my close friend Angie (she babysits, too) that Wendy (the psycho mom) went to school yesterday, crying to another worker at the school (whom Angie just so happens to babysit for) and told this person that I quit on her. What a big fat lie! And how immature! I mean, seriously, GET A GRIP and SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YA MAMA! (Lol, sorry, Michael says that to me all the time and I thought it'd feel good to say it.) What kind of person goes to work blubbering about her babysitter quitting on her, much less LYING about it! As you will read yesterday's post, you will see that Wendy made the choice to take her child from here and leave. Heaven forbid I tell the Mom that I am unable to comply with some of her requests, and heaven forbid that I let her walk all over me, IN MY HOME, and INTERFERE with MY kids' happiness! So anyway, Angie called me to tell me about it and said that I may have some trouble from Wendy. Not that this other school person told Angie much else, but Angie just kind of sensed that yesterday may not be the end of it. She did also say that Wendy's going to put Abby in a daycare. You know what? I feel sorry for that poor baby! I mean, did you KNOW that some daycares, when it's naptime, put all the babies in their beds, turn out the lights, and make them try to go to sleep, whether it's really time for their naptime or not? And some daycares even put the babies in their highchairs and make them sit there for 2 hours? Insane! Yeah, they will write down your baby's every poopy diaper, but they like NEVER pick up the babies! :::CRINGES::: The other thing I was worried about was Wendy finding my Mom at the school and badmouthing me to my Mom. So yesterday afternoon, I waited until I thought my Mom would be out of school and I called her on her cell phone. As it turns out, she wasn't even AT school yesterday because she had to take my Grandfather to his heart doctor, so that meant that I was able to tell my Mom my side of the story FIRST. My Mom thanked me for warning her, and said that if Wendy confronts her, she will just tell Wendy "I'm sorry it didn't work out, but this is your deal, and it's none of my business." YAY for Moms! And my Mom TOTALLY understood where I was coming from, while I'm sure Wendy is going around the school, RUINING my name, and telling people that I won't feed her baby. What a piece of.......you know. Okay, all of that was yesterday's news, so no more mention of the psycho mom unless she tries to stir up some more.....you know....with me.

And now, I'm saving the best part for last. I just wanted to say that I love my husband so much! I love him more and more every day, and I thank him so much for supporting me, not just in the things that went on yesterday, but in many other things over the last 4 years we've been married. A lot of folks don't give him much (if any) credit, but I give him credit for so many things. He's such a great Daddy, and he's my best friend, too. Marriage really does get finer with age. :-)

Welp, I'm on to check the bank balance (depressing) and to check the Tiger board (Tiger Football is less than a month away!) and then I must fix some stuff on this computer, so later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home