Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

7.03.2004

We went to see Spiderman 2 last night. It was far better than the 1st, and the whole love story bit made it much more chick-oriented or something. Also, don't tell anyone I said this, but Tobey Maguire (sp?) is really kinda hot in a nerdy sort of way. Then again, it was the nerdy ones I always seemed to fall for in high school, lol.

So my mom called AGAIN last night and she was like "Okay, PLAN C" and so she decided to make it to where we could eat at her house Monday at 4:30 that afternoon, we can just take our church clothes with us over there, change, and hit the road to church around 6:10'ish. So that works. You know, I fully realize they don't see our church as REAL church since we Baptists are heathens and all going to hell you know, but it's a matter of respect here. We made a commitment to be there, I'm very much involved in the church music...it's not like we're just pew warmers. I can't wait to hear the comments from my family when we actually get dressed to leave from their house Monday evening.

Enough ranting for now...I must practice some more to get ready for tomorrow. Later. Oh, and Happy 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home