Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

6.13.2004

The sky looks totally wicked right now. The sun is setting, and there are big, patchy, dark clouds that look pink and purple, but they are top of the background of ice blue sky. If you look up a little farther, it's more smooth looking dark gray clouds with lightning in them...very freaky.

Anyway, I am feeling better today. I was able to eat supper last night, and breakfast & lunch today. Not sure if I want any supper...I still feel slightly ugh, so I'm just going to keep drinking stuff.

My knee is totally yuck...part of the blister popped, and it hurt. I've been trying to keep it bandaged up today, but every time I have to get up for something, the tape doesn't stick. FYI...the knee is a very bad place to get burned. My knee bothered me a whole lot last night, and I didn't really think I could hobble to and from the piano at church today, so we stayed home.

Michael got home last night between 12:30 and 1:00, and I was getting scared because after I watched 2 DVDs, and the kids were asleep, and the house was quiet, and I tried to fall asleep, every litte sound freaked me out. I did fall asleep temporarily, but had some really freaky nightmare that my living room was filled with a giant spider web and I had to walk though it to get to my bedroom, and I was freaking out because I was covered in it, so I wanted to get in the shower to wash it off, and then I fell in the shower, and Travis was trying to find me, and he was crying because he couldn't. So after I woke up from that, I was REALLY too scared to fall asleep.

ANYWAY, I have so much to do this week to make up for lost time last week. I think for now I'm going to take a bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home