Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

6.01.2004

NEWS FLASH:

I, too, am human. I make common, everyday, normal mistakes, just like you and just like everyone else. I am not perfect, nor will I ever be. No, I don't vacuum the carpets every day. Sometimes even I forget to replace the empty toilet paper roll. I don't make the bed on Saturdays. I don't always keep my toenails painted, and I don't remember to shave my legs every single day. I'm doing extremely good to get a shower every single day. I have never cut the grass one time in my life, and I will pay the kid down the street to mow the yard before I probably ever will. After supper, sometimes I'm too tired to load the dishes in the dishwasher, and I wait 'til the next morning to do it. I don't see the point in sweeping my white kitchen floor 15 times a day when 5 seconds later, grass is going to get tracked in or the dog is going to run across it. I have failed at many diets, and will probably fail at a few more. I hate to iron clothes...I prefer to toss them in the dryer for a few minutes when they are needed. I know how to be organized, it's just easier to shove random objects into a wal-mart sack in an empty kitchen cabinet than it is to put things where they really ought to go. I leave clean laundry in the basket for several days before I take the initiative to fold it. I keep waiting for someone else to, but it never happens. So tell me...what other faults do I have? And are these faults so bad that I have to be reminded that I'm a bad person because of these things? Maybe next time I'll make out a "good" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home