Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

6.15.2004

It's been raining cats and dogs all day. PLEASE don't leave any more cats or dogs at my house...please!

I was just reading one of the first things that flashed up on AOL when I signed on just now, and it's talking about Sadaam being handed over to the Iraqi government June 30, and I'm thinking HUH?? I guess I don't watch the news much, and I'm just kind of shocked. Aren't there like lots of people over there in Iraq that still hate the thoughts of a peaceful, free country and still want Sadaam in power? Can Iraq actually be TRUSTED to handle disposing of Sadaam properly? I don't get it. We finally capture him after all these years, and then just release him back into the wild?

We had to call the auto loan people yesterday to ask if we can extend this month's car payment 'til the 21st. We had all these unexpected medical expenses as well as expected birthday expenses, and with all our other regular expenses, ends just didn't meet this week. They were happy to work with us and not charge us a late fee. I almost think I'm dreaming. This CAN'T be MY life!

We are all finally crud free. Somehow Michael escaped the wrath of the stomach virus, and he is very, very lucky. Of course, I don't suppose he's out of the woods just yet. The part I find to be not fair is that everyone else that got it got over it in 2 or 3 days, and mine lasted a week. Why me?

That's it for now. I gotta make a grocery list. Why does it always rain on grocery day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home