Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

6.08.2004

Due to reasons I will not explain at this time, I felt compelled to delete one of yesterday's entries. All I will say is that I have decided to stop letting certain things bother me, and IF they should start bothering me again, I will simply not write about it in here. Most of the time, it is fun to have a blog and to share it with others, and other times it can be pure you-know-what, so there are just certain topics I will have to avoid. For the future, there are times where I try to be vague, and I do that for a reason. Please, in the future, if I am being vague about something, if you personally know what I am referring to by my vagueness, please do not mention it in the comments. Trust me on this one...it can cause more headaches than it's worth. There, I'm done and I'm moving on now...

I did a lot of practicing yesterday. I've been working on a song for 4th of July to play in church titled "Statue of Liberty". I will have to find the lyrics to put on here sometime, but it's a very beautiful, well-written song. As a song writer myself, it's one of those songs that makes me say "I wish I had thought of that!"

Yesterday I was having a rough day with the kids being sick with fever and throwing up (YUCK), and trying to scrub carpets and do laundry, and last night my Dad came over unexpectedly and brought me a SWING! I am so excited! It's a 3-seater with the big nice cushions and the adjustable shade over it! I have been wanting one for the yard like ever since I had a backyard of my own, and now I have one! It was truly a blessing, especially after the kind of day I had yesterday. I just hope today is better.

Now, going back to my previous post about God wanting me to do something, I'm not really sure what it is that God is wanting me to do, but I feel like in order for me to find out, I need to cut some things out of my life. God wants to use all Christians one way or another, which He is using me already, but there's something else, and I know that my heart is being spoken to about something. In order to be used, you have to make yourself WILLING, but you also have to make sure your heart is in a position to actually LISTEN and RECEIVE what God wants for you.

The devil is really fighting right now...not just me, but a lot of other people I know as well. The devil is in the business of destroying our faith, making people quit, and destroying lives, and there are certain times I just want to say "Satan, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you!" And there have been times when I felt like I was going psycho when everthing starts going haywire at home, and I just say that, and it's really interesting what happens.

Okay, that's my mini sermon for the day. I need a lot of prayer right now, but so do a lot of other close friends of mine and their families. There's just so much hurt and hate and backstabbing going on right now, and it seems like a lot of it is occurring between folks' families. It just makes me wonder what's next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home