Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

5.09.2004

To all you Mothers out there that read this, Happy Mother's Day! It was a wonderful day for me. I don't think I've quite gotten used to the fact that it's one of MY holidays now, too, but I think I can get used to it. Michael gave me a beautiful corsage this morning, and what was so neat about it is that it matched my outfit exactly! How in the world did he know what I was going to wear for church today? LOL It was a double corsage, so it had two pink orchids, and they had darker pink spots inside them, which was the exact same flower on my skirt...very weird, but very awesome! Pink is totally my color this spring. Needless to say, Michael was very proud of himself for picking it out. Then Travis walked into the bathroom where I was getting ready for church and handed me Season 3 of "Friends" on DVD...TOTALLY YAY...now I have Seasons 3 & 4 in my collection...now all I need is 1, 2, 5, 6 &! 7...is THAT all? After church me, Michael and the kids went to Perkins with our Pastor, his very pregnant wife that almost had the baby last night (they sent her home...false labor), and their daughter, to have lunch. Then we spent part of the afternoon with my Mom and I gave her some smell-good stuff. Then we went back to church, and then we went to Walmart to get a few things to eat. THEN Michael gave me a beautiful throw blanket (I'm a blanket NUT) that has my favorite quote on it..."When God closes a door, He always opens a window." The colors and flowers on it match my couch, too, so it's totally awesome and super sweet!!! My baby is so sweet...my husband, that is. :-) So now I have lots 'o' Friends episodes to watch and a big blanket to snuggle under!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home