Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

4.24.2004

So tonight's the big birthday bash. Well, probably nothing BIG, but it'll still be great, as always, I'm sure. And I'll get a present or two, so that makes it even better :-) I really love the week of my birthday, because there's ALWAYS something going on for several days of it. Like, tonight is the party from my parents, Michael's parents will probably take me out to eat one night next week, and Michael is going to take me out to eat, too. So it's like the 12 Days of Christmas, only it's more like the 12 Days of My Birthday.

Vacation is exactly one month from today, and I totally can't wait!!! I just have to hope and pray that no more disasters happen between now and then...no more sickness in the family, no nothing bad!!

Not much else going on, other than we got our tax refund yesterday. Tax refunds are very useful. This is the first year since our marriage that we've gotten anything back worth writing home about. Of course, $1,000 of it is spoken for for the vacation, and some of it is to pay off the credit card bill we used for some new clothes and shoes for the family. I also need to set up an appointment to get my eyes checked, and Jacob an appointment to see a pediatric dentist.

I'm heading for the tub now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home