Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

4.26.2004

I think I hear Jacob trying to stir, so I don't have long to write, although I have several things to write about.

The birthday party went great. My mom had lots of food and she made my favorite stuff. We had BBQ, my mom's secret recipe baked beans, pistachio salad (you know, the green stuff with marshmallows, crushed pineapples, cool whip, nuts, and pistachio jello mix?), a huge Chik-Fil-A nugget tray, chips and dips out the wazoo, and of course a homemade burfday cake. Thanks mom! :) We had everything outside on the deck (at my parent's house), at least until the storm started blowing in and the wind got crazy. So we all made a mad dash into the house with cake and paper plates and ice cream, and then we opened presents inside. I gave my dad a DVD, and my parents gave me some money, and then my sister gave me a shirt from Old Navy and a cool double-ended lip gloss thingy. Then my sis and her family loaded up in the car to go home JUST in the nick of time because THAT is when the rain starting pouring down and then we lost the signal on Direct TV. (Michael and I were THINKING about getting Direct TV because it's cheaper than Time Warner, but NOT ANYMORE! I guess you get what you pay for?) So we (me and Michael and our kids) waited out the rain shower at my parents house and just chatted and Travis played.

Then Sunday was Sunday. I covered all the music, morning and evening. Nothing really out of the ordinary. I love our church, though. Did I mention that already?

Now...onto some more dreams I had over the last two nights. The first one, which I had Saturday night, isn't nearly as interesting or scary as the one I had LAST night. But the first one was basically about me going to a nursing home to visit some old man...he was a war veteran. Well, this old man was kept in a private mental ward or something, and the nurse that let me in to see him told me to be careful and that if I needed help and the guy went crazy on me, to yell for help. Well, the man started out all calm, and told me he had a "story to tell" and that he really needed to get this story out in the open. But then I told him that I really didn't have a lot of time to hear the whole story, so the old man grabbed me by the arms, squeezing them really hard, and shaking me. So I screamed for the nurse to come help get this guy off of me, but as soon as the doors opened, it was like flipping a switch...the old man was back to normal. So I left. But the WEIRD part is, after I left, I was outside, on the street, not knowing how I was going to get home, and everyone I asked for help or directions just looked at me like I was out of my mind, and then I woke up.

Now the dream I had LAST NIGHT, it was definitely something I could see in a movie, and it scared me SO BAD!! I dreamed I was at my parents house, and I was outside in the front yard. Well these two Japanese man approached me, and they wanted some information from me or something, not really sure, and they were trying to capture me. So finally I said, "Okay, the information you really want is out in my car...if you'll just give me my keys back, I'll go get it for you." So the stupid Japanese thugs gave me my keys, and my car was parked out on the street, so of course as soon as I got in, I started up the car and sped away! DUH!! So I turned right onto Swinnea Road and sped up, and there was a lot of traffic, for some reason, and I was dodging cars, and kept looking in my rearview mirror, but saw that no one was following me, so I drove to my sisters house and asked her to let me in. So we ran to one of the back rooms of her house, to hide, and I tried to tell her what had happened, because obviously I was freaked out, breathing really hard, and while I was trying to tell my sister everything, we heard the voices of the Japanese dudes. What was weird was that the room we were in had this wall with a window, except there was no glass in it...it was just a rectangle hole in the wall, with a sheer curtain hanging in it, and the Japanese guys started asking my sister some questions, and of course she lied to them for me, that she hadn't seen me, but the whole time I was standing right there and it was as if they couldn't see me at first. But then they DID see me, and they shot me in the head with some kind of gun that shot me with a drug that put me to sleep. It hurt really bad at first, and the one that shot me with it even said "Did that hurt? Here, let me give you something else." And then he shot me in the thigh with the same thing, and then I passed out, and then I woke up in my bed...WHEW!!!!!

Well, I gotta run...Jacob is AWAKE, so more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home