Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.10.2004

So I changed the banner a little bit, but it more artistically represents what I'm trying to express...or something? Yeah, okay, so anyway...

The last couple of nights I had some more dreams. One was of Marc (my ex) coming to visit, and I knew I was married throughout the dream, but I was still in love with Marc. Then we went back to our old highschool to visit and it was really weird because there were students that we graduated with that were STILL students there, lol. And they were all surprised to see us together, and instead of me telling everyone "No, we're not together," I just pretended that we were. This is truly a recurring dream I've been having. I mean, not ALL of the details are the same, but in all of them, Marc comes back to see me and I'm still in love with him. But I'm really NOT in love with him...quite the opposite, actually. Although Michael doesn't believe me, lol. Okay, I need therapy, don't I.

And then this other dream, I walked over to my mom's school in the rain. (In case you didn't know, the school where my mom teaches is practically in my backyard.) School was over and my mom was about to get in her car and head home, but instead, she saw me walking towards her and she invited me into her classroom. We chatted for a few minutes, and she asked me where the kids were. Well, the thing is, I had left the kids at home ALONE. But I lied to my mom and told her that Terri (my sister-in-law) was keeping the kids for me. Then we walked back out into the rain because she needed to go home, and she asked me if she could go by there and see the kids, and I told my mom "No, that's alright...they're probably asleep anyway." And then she was like "Well don't you at least want me to give you a ride over there?" and I replied "No, I parked my car around back." Which I lied again. And then I waited for her to be out of sight before I ran back home in the rain. Then I woke up, feeling guilty as crap! I mean, I lied to my mom, and I left my kids at home alone.

I just keep getting the feeling that all of these dreams really do mean something.

My dream land aside, I plan on making it to church tonight. Michael has a huge history test tomorrow that he needs to study for and he needs a really really good grade on it. (Who doesn't need good grades?) But he REALLLLY needs a good grade on it, so I'll probably be going by myself again...I might take Travis with me and leave Jacob here though.

Anywho, I'm out of here for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home