Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.03.2004

Random Thoughts for Wednesday, Part 3



Hmm..here's a thought. Perhaps I should just save all of my random thoughts and put them here at the end of the day. NAH, that makes too much sense, and I'm really not the type person to scribble on post-its all throughout the day. So here goes...

1. I don't like dark, two-lane roads with no street lights, no reflective yellow line down the middle, with nothing but ditches on either side. I swear, if you veer ever so slightly to the left, you'll end up hitting someone head-on. If you veer to the right, you're in the ditch. This fully describes the street I have to turn down off 302 to get to my church. I told you my church was in the sticks, but nobody believes me.

2. The Tigers played their final home game of the season, and ended the season undefeated at home...15-0. Way to go Tigers!

3. Sonic. Chili. Cheese. Tots. Pure. Heaven.

4. I'm torn. My sister-in-law has a jewelry party tomorrow night and she'll probably be hurt if I'm not there, especially since she's always made a point to come to stuff I have had at my house in the past. But a couple from church is supposed to come over tomorrow night to practice their music with me. What do I do?

5. I'm supposed to go to the WIC place tomorrow to get Jacob's formula, but Michael has to be at work at 8:30 tomorrow. The WIC place opens at 8, so if I am THERE when the doors open, I can be back home by like 8:20, but this does me no good. Michael has to leave the house at 8. I can't take the kids with me because there's no way on God's green earth I can lug two kids and lug all of the boxes of stuff I have to pick up out to my vehicle. I need SOMEONE who can come over SOMETIME tomorrow, long enough to stay here with the kids, so I can go down there. HELP!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home