Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.17.2004

Random Thoughts for Wednesday, 3/17:

Did you remember to wear green today? I didn't! Either way, HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY to my sis, KATIE! :-)

We have church tonight, and I'm still clueless as to what to do about the music schedule. I guess I will find out something tonight and just hope and pray that heads don't start rolling.

For those of you who are close-minded enough to think that musicians that play by ear aren't real musicians and haven't studied their instrument, you need to open your eyes, your ears, and your mind, and write some "fan mail" to any famous musical artist out there that's worth listening to and tell them they aren't real musicians. Alabama, Brooks & Dunn, Dolly Parton, and Elvis (just to name a few) ALL play/played their instruments by ear and can't/couldn't read a single musical note.

We are now Memphis Tigers Football Season Ticket Holders. I felt like capitalizing all of that because I feel really important now. :-)

I must go get in the tub now and start thinking about getting ready for church! More thoughts later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home