Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.03.2004

Random Thoughts for Wednesday



1. Doesn't the FBI have terrorists to catch? I mean, seriously...seems like the FBI would have more important things to do than interrogate a sports message board moderator simply because he was asking for donations to help with costs of operating/maintaining said message board.

2. Sometimes I wish I could read music. Then again, it would only hold me back and mess me up. But playing by ear sure can be rough on the earrings ;-)

3. Related to #2, I just don't do key changes very well, ESPECIALLY when it's a key I'm not really good at playing in. I can play really well in C, F, G, and Ab. Everything else, I don't bother with, except I AM working on learning Bb and Eb. The problem is, any songs that are played in the above keys, if there's a key change, I can almost guarantee that it WON'T be in any of the keys I know.

4. Last night was not a good night. Jacob woke up around 11:00 in a puddle, poor baby, so I had to get him up, bathe him, dress him, change his sheets, and get him to go back to sleep. And poor Travis had an accident in the hallway around 11:30, so needless to say, I was up pretty late scrubbing the carpet in the hall. After all of this, neither of them were ready to go back to sleep...they wanted to party! Ah, the joys of parenting!

5. I think we're going to actually get to go to church tonight. Wednesday nights are usually not a happening thing for us with Michael getting off late, but tonight, we're going to go if we have to be late.

6. Only 159 days until Destin!

I am sure I will have more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home