Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.02.2004

More Random Thoughts of the Day



1. There is nothing wrong with letting your kids watch Bob the Builder.

2. St. Joseph's and Stanford are both undefeated in the nation. The last time this ever happened was in 1991...UNLV.

3. I can't quite figure out why Travis is all of the sudden afraid of the dark.

4. It's a good thing we ended up selling our tickets for the State v. Auburn game. Michael had a test tonight and the teacher doesn't allow makeups.

5. Today turned out to be a not-so-good day. Jacob was fussy all day long because I think he's cutting some more teeth.

6. It's pretty difficult to play piano immediately after painting your nails...trust me on this one.

7. I have lost a total of 7 lbs, in a little under 3 weeks. Not bad, considering a lot of my clothes fit me looser NOW than they did BEFORE I got pregnant with Jacob.

8. Only 160 days until Destin, baby! (Now if I can just figure out how to get rid of stretch marks, I will gladly break out the 2-piece.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home