Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.24.2004

I am killing time right now, waiting for Michael to get home, and waiting until it's time to start getting the kids dressed for church. Heh...very rarely do I ever get to kill time!

You know, I really don't appreciate 1-800 Contacts deleting my order without sending me an e-mail as to why. I finally got sick of going blind, waiting for our tax refund check to come in so I could go buy me some glasses, so yesterday I went to 1800contacts.com to order myself some contacts. I requested Next Day delivery via FedEx. Well, today was coming to an end, as far as delivery people are concerned, so I went back to their website to check the status of my order and see if there was a tracking number. Well, my order had been DELETED! WTF?? So I e-mailed them just now to see what is going on. Aggravating!

Jacob discovered his shadow!!! He was sitting in his highchair the other night, waving his hand like he usually does, and the light hanging directly over the kitchen table cast a shadow of his hands on Jacob's highchair tray. I thought it was really sweet the way he seemed totally amazed at his own shadow. He still hasn't started crawling yet, but he's still getting up on his knees like he really wants to. One day very soon he's going to take off and nobody will be able to stop him. :-)

Spring Break is over for Michael, so this week has been really BLAH for me. I get through the time when he's at work okay, but when he has to come home and then leave AGAIN to go to school for 2 and a half hours, that's when the BLAH-ness really sets in and I get lonely and stir crazy and want to leave the house. But it's not like there's ever anyone to go see, and I don't have any money to go buy something, and if I loaded up the kids and just went driving, I'd be burning gas, and gas prices are outrageous these days, so yeah, being stuck at home alone at night stinks. Yes, the kids are entertaining, and we can do things to pass the time, but some adult interaction is nice every once in awhile.

I am looking for another house to clean, so if you know of someone looking for a cleaning lady, or if you yourself need a cleaning lady and are within 20 miles of where I live, let me know. I have reasonable prices, you just have to be okay with me bringing my kids with me. But they do REALLY GOOD when I clean. Jacob rolls around his playpen and chews on his toys, while Travis usually sits on the couch and I pop in a movie for him. We could REALLY use the extra money. I'm still cleaning for my mom on Fridays, but once summer gets here and she's out of school, she's not going to need me for a few months, so I definitely need something by then.

I guess I am outta here for now! Later gater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home