Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

3.15.2004

Back by popular demand...Random Thoughts for Monday, 3/15:

Memphis made the big dance as a #7 seed, and their first opponent is South Carolina. If we beat South Carolina in the first round, we will probably go on to play Oklahoma State. :::starts biting fingernails:::

I got asked to play piano in a wedding. Wow. I've never played a wedding before, so this should be interesting, that is if I can learn the music, but I think I can do it. We shall see...that is, if the person getting married will hurry up and tell me what songs they want played! :-)

FYI, a car door remote will NOT unlock the front door of the house.

I have a baby shower and a double birthday party to go to on Saturday. How much more fun can ones life get? And how much emptier can ones wallet get?

I am starting to work on another poem. It's been a few months since I've constructively written anything poetic. You'll be the first to know when it's completed. ;-)

Michael is on Spring Break this week, so that only means that I'll actually have time to cook dinner before he has to rush off the class. Tonight's Menu: Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas. Yummy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home