Candy.24.Wife.Mommy.Pianist.Drummer.Trying to learn guitar.Poet.Songwriter.

2.13.2004

Bummer


It's finally starting to hit me that Friends is almost over. Last night's episode when Phoebe got married to Mike was really sweet, but I was still hoping something would happen where Phoebe and Joey would get married. Somehow I always thought they would end up together. But I guess that wouldn't make sense because Joey is getting a spinoff show, and Phoebe is not one of the characters, so HRMPH. After seeing the previews for next week, they have given me hope that there is STILL time for Ross and Rachel to get together FINALLY. If they don't, I will be highly disappointed. Only 5 episodes left. After 10 years, there's no way I could possibly pick my #1 favorite episode, although Ross' and Emily's wedding is near the top...well, or what was supposed to be their wedding, lol.

Now on a happier note, Travis used his potty 4 times yesterday!!!! What was so funny though, was after the first time, I rewarded him with a cookie. So later on when he sat back down on the potty again, he asked me, "Where's my cookie?" I about fell out laughing!! At least he's got the idea. Now if he would just learn to tell me WHEN he has to go instead of just waiting for me to sit him on his potty chair. But hey, progress is progress, right? I've always had this fear of having a 4-year-old kid, still wearing diapers 24/7, and me having to explain to him why his 2-year-old friends aren't in diapers anymore. So maybe that nightmare WON'T come true. We still have about 5 months until his 3rd birthday, thank goodness.

I went to bed with a sore throat last night, and when I woke up this morning I was almost afraid to swallow because I figured it would hurt worse. It feels about the same I guess, but I don't to get sick AGAIN, plus I want to enjoy my free, expensive Valentine's dinner tomorrow night. Yep, the diet is definitely going on hold tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home